Deloitte Greenhouse Experience Breakthrough Lab Producer - Specialist Level
The Deloitte Greenhouse® is an advanced, immersive environment designed to accelerate breakthroughs. It combines behavioral methods, analytics, technology and experienced facilitation to create an experience that can bring about extraordinary results for clients. The Deloitte Greenhouse® is designed as a place for cultivation - of ideas, of relationships and of opportunities. In addition, innovation is on all our clients' agendas and they are at varying digital maturity levels. The Deloitte Greenhouse® provides a forum for innovation, thought leadership, and ground-breaking research to help companies solve the most complex challenges. The proliferation of increasingly lower-cost technology is already unleashing innovation ideas across the value chain for companies, resulting in radical efficiency gains and improvements in both top and bottom lines.
The Deloitte Greenhouse® serves the Firm's program clients. We integrate a suite of unique client and internal offerings called Labs into one dynamic space. Current and future Lab Offerings range from a suite of Signature Breakthrough Experiences (each tailored to the individual client and delivery), to immersive technology showcases and demos, to custom breakthrough experiences addressing innovation, leadership, strategy, transformation, transition and alignment. We provide an environment that fosters creativity and provides a powerful experience for both external and internal teams. Clients who engage in these experiences will uncover highly relevant insights and develop more successful approaches to complex challenges.
Work you'll do
This role will give the candidate a unique opportunity to work with a wide array of clients to solve exciting business challenges, stretch their critical thinking and problem solving skills and network with executive level clients as well as Deloitte leaders that include Clients & Industry leaders, function leaders, and high-performing LCSPs who lead our Platinum and Strategic portfolio client accounts.
The ideal candidate will be high-performer with strong project management and organizational skills, outstanding Microsoft Office skills, production skills, comfort with facilitation and a passion for teaming to create innovative, dynamic, unique experiences for our clients and account teams. A proactive and hard-working attitude will help the person excel in this role.
In this role, you will:
Design and Execution
• Supporting Deloitte Greenhouse® Breakthrough Lab design, which includes planning and managing all lab materials and tools, participating in and documenting design sessions for both repeat and custom offerings, researching as part of the design effort, and managing pre-lab interviews as appropriate
• Participating in Breakthrough Lab delivery on an ongoing basis, which includes providing on-site support and facilitating lab break-out activities under the mentorship and guidance of Lab Designers and Lab Leads
• Developing comprehensive documentation for each lab, which includes capturing notes, synthesizing and organizing the information for documentation purposes
• Researching and piloting innovative approaches that can be deployed in a Breakthrough experience and/or environment, including data analysis
• Capturing notes from design calls with customers and translating into a design protocol or agenda
• Managing all logistics and providing operational support and underlying project management for assigned Greenhouse labs and other events in the Deloitte Greenhouse®
• Leading reporting efforts for the team outlined in the GX End to End processes
• Working collaboratively with GX team members, promoting teamwork and high quality deliverables
• Supporting special projects on Deloitte Greenhouse® teams
• Researching and testing creative / innovative approaches that could be leveraged in the Deloitte Greenhouse® portfolio
The Deloitte Greenhouse® Experience team sits within Deloitte's Client Accelerators organization, which supports LCSPs and account teams in helping key client leaders, their teams, and organizations address their most pressing challenges. The Deloitte Greenhouse® Senior/Specialist Level team member will be responsible for supporting the Lab Leads and team with facilitation of lab requests in the Deloitte Greenhouse®, and where applicable, global Breakthrough lab sessions and/or lab sessions at other site locations/mobile locations
• Minimum of 1 year direct experience serving Deloitte clients, delivering services through a function.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Well-developed analytical skills - ability to synthesize group discussions into concise / concrete bullet points and help steer abstract dialogue into actionable themes.
• Ideal candidate will be a self-starter, capable of working independently, proactively and operating effectively in ambiguity.
• Thrives in fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
• Ability to multitask and manage work across multiple streams
• Excellent presence, as well as strong writing and oral presentation skills
• Manages risks-knowing what and when to escalate issues to the Site Leader
• Mastery of Microsoft Office (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Ability to shift across multiple projects thoughtfully and seamlessly
• Site based practitioner (Sites: NY, DC, DU, Chicago)
• Travel up to 30% (While 30% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Interest and experience with analytical methods and tools, including data visualization are desirable.