Cloud DevOps - Senior Solution Specialist (10741)
- Use your expertise in DevOps methodologies and practices to build a better Cloud development environment.
- Build new automation to expand and maintain Cloud hosting
- Assisting IT and development teams with Cloud management tasks
- Maintain multiple DevOps environments based on client requirements
- Mentoring development teams on DevOps best practices
- Id entify new tools and processes to improve the Cloud platforms
- Collaborate with remote team members to build and maintain positive, productive team relationships
- Develop positive relationships with teams involved in the downstream technical processes
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
- 4+ years of DevOps experience maintaining large-scale infrastructure, supporting production workloads, code deployment pipelines and configuration management
- 2+ years of experience supporting large cloud deployments (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Experience with DevOps technologies such as Jenkins, Maven, GitHub, including Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Experience with Scripting Languages (Python ,Shell, PowerShell)
- Knowledge of Ansible, Chef and/or Puppet
- Travel up to 20% of the time, if required by project team or client
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available