Dell Boomi Developer- Senior Solution Specialist- CBO USDC (9356)
- Articulate recommendations through compelling presentations and architectural blueprint documents to a variety of audiences, including client Business management and experienced IT architects.
- Lead technical teams through complex, multi-phased delivery engagements and provide hands-on delivery guidance
- Work with customers to create and influence proper standards for development, governance and operational lifecycle
- Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout the engagement, develop and implement mitigation measures
- Capture project lessons and convert them into architectural best practices applicable to the broader install base; mentor and coach the internal team through internal training sessions.
- Mentor and train the internal team on design and architecture best practices.
- Improve internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to the community of practice, blogs, and other forms of market eminence
- Participate in the continuous improvement of Dell Boomi Cloud integration iPaaS, API Management and MDM by leading internal work groups and design sessions within Professional Services and across the firm
- Develop, document and evangelize Enterprise Integration Strategies, built on the Dell Boomi Platform, delivering world class solutions for our enterprise customers.
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent previous work experience
- 4+ years of DellBoomi experience
- Dell Boomi Atmosphere Certifications (Level I and II)
- Experience working with the Dell Boomi Platform (Equivalent experience with other integration platforms, e.g. TIBCO, MuleSoft, Oracle ESB, will considered as well)
- 4 years of experience in software delivery or software development (Java/JEE)
- Experience with identifying API from business processes design and implementing API using latest and emerging technologies such as SaaS Applications, APIs, IoT Platforms
- Experience with configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications
- Working knowledge of API design and development on the Cloud as well as On-Premise environments
- Working knowledge of API security certification, authentication, authorization, IP security setup, and end point configuration
- Review of functional designs, data mapping, business rules and non-functional requirements, and functional unit test scenarios
- Create interface technical design, corresponding development build, create unit test scenarios, and test data and conduct unit tests. Prepare unit test report and coordinate with client integration leadership
- Perform unit testing for approved enhancements to production Boomi integrations
- Strong knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker/Kubernetes etc.,
- Strong knowledge in the messaging frameworks such as Kafka, SQS, Pub/Sub, IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ etc.
- Must be able to relocate or live in the Lake Mary, FL area
- Must be able to travel up to 20% (while 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Experience in supporting production applications in 24*7 mode
- Strong experience troubleshooting and resolving priority production incidents within the SLAs
- Ability to collaborate effectively with various stakeholders including Architecture, IT, Business, External Vendor, Systems Support teams to drive the incident resolution
- Strong skills in proactive and preventive monitoring
- Experience in AI based operations for integrations
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.