Audit Analytics Senior - Data Extraction Specialist (26367)
- Develop and drive data extraction from various ERP financial systems by analyzing specific use cases through platform enabled data sources.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with cross border teams.
- Ensure the work performed is in accordance with quality standards of the organization.
Our audits are fueled by more than just technology - what sets us apart are our insightful professionals, collaborative culture, and commitment to innovation and continuous improvement. Our audit professionals apply a streamlined, intelligent approach to the audit, enabled by innovative tools and technologies. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar of quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering, computer science and/or management information systems
- 6-7 years of overall experience, with a blend of functional knowledge (audit, accounting, finance) and technical knowledge (SQL).
- Strong knowledge and working experience with SQL, relational databases and data modelling.
- Deep knowledge of at least one of the following ERP systems: SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Great Plains, or Peoplesoft.
- Working knowledge of audit, accounting, and finance concepts (e.g. reconciliation and financial reporting).
- Ability to write and produce technical documents with experience in demonstrating technical solutions to end-users.
- Good knowledge of testing and quality assurance for new development of data extraction procedures.
- Ability to perform data quality checks and identify and analyze data anomalies / issues.
- Good understanding of various SDLC processes including Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum and SAFe).
- Good experience with ETL Tools (e.g. Informatica).
- Good knowledge in data warehouse concepts.
- Functional or technical certification in any ERP system (e.g. SAP/ Oracle/ PeopleSoft)
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps (VSTS).
- Experience working independently on multiple assignments or engagements, even in a virtual environmen