Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Public Health Specialist/Disease Surveillance (26676)
Public Health Specialist/Disease Surveillance
Are you interested in working with dedicated federal government consulting professionals in Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice and collaborating with federal government officials to support transformational change? We understand federal government clients and the issues they face, and have a track record of experienced practitioners bringing proven methodologies to bring lasting impact. Our multidisciplinary approach incorporates a suite of technology tools and accelerators, frameworks, and practitioners with broad backgrounds and experience to bring results to our client.
Work you'll do
Consultants in Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice with a focus on Federal Government Consulting serve as trusted advisors to most of the federal government agencies in both Washington, DC and around the country.
Whether its program and performance optimization, program and policy strategy, technology integration, organizational and change transformation, program management, or data analysis- Deloitte is uniquely qualified to tackle today's most pressing federal government challenges.
Deloitte Consulting's growing Government & Public Services practice is seeking individuals with experience in government consulting with a focus on program management to join our team.
Our Operations Transformation team focuses on transforming our clients' core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions focused on "heart of the business" issues across federal, state, and local government organizations. The type of work we provide to our clients includes:
- Operations Excellence: focused on helping organizations deliver critical program by enabling them to make better business decisions on the cost, schedule, performance, and risk of their programs.
- Emerging Business Models: focused on providing government leaders with the capabilities and tools to build flexible, innovative business models that create and capture value for the organization
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to create a flexible, innovative business model supported by a strong operations foundation. Professionals will use their deep sector knowledge and program management skills to work alongside our federal clients to bring best practices and manage their most important initiatives and projects. Qualifications:
- 2+ years' of Healthcare experience
- Master of Public Health(MPH) or similar degree
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Strategic communications and communications with Congress, Legislative Affairs and public health officials
- US government interagency expertise and liaison experience, in addition to non-profit, think tank and NGO coordination/collaboration.
- Knowledge of Military Medical Contingency Planning, Operations and Intelligence international/global health initiatives, stability operations/counterinsurgency principles
- Epidemiological experience
- Experience with contact tracing
- Vaccine Management