Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
IIB Developer Specialist (30815)
IIB Developer Specialist
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A roll-up-your-sleeves Java Developer who wants be part of a collaborative environment? An innovative programmer who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
The Health Technology Team
Our Health Technology team implements repeatable solutions to solve our government clients' most critical health technology related issues. We advise on, design, implement and deploy solutions focused on government health agencies "heart of the business" issues including claims management, electronic health records, health information exchanges, health analytics and health case management.
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to leverage reusable, interoperable and flexible solutions that will enable them to reduce costs, improve health outcomes and respond to public health crises. Professionals will use their deep health, government and technology consulting experience to strategically help solve our client's technology challenges.
- Bachelor's in Science in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of hands on development experience with IBM Integration Bus (IIB)
- Exposure with other IBM related solutions, such as: App Connect (ACE), IBM WebSphere Service Registry and Repository (WSRR), IBM DataPower, DB2
- Limited sponsorship may be available
- Experience developing within or for the Healthcare Industry
- Experience with Java, REST, Splunk, EDI, FHIR, SOAP