Campus Recruiting Specialist: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion - GPS (30926)
- Responsible for the execution of full life-cycle campus recruiting for targeted DEI efforts for the Government & Public Services channel, both on campus and in the office
- Support the GPS Leadership team in designing and delivering strategic programs to drive DEI priorities, including driving DEI Interview efforts
- Create communications to various stakeholders to promote and coordinate Inclusion programs
- Measure and track program outcomes against goals to help drive accountability and advance the US Firms' DEI commitments
- Manage internal Inclusion-related trainings and programs, including logistics and participant selection process
- Serve as GPS DEI Campus recruiting subject matter expert for other GPS campus recruiters and GPS business stakeholders
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates, educational institutions, partnership organizations and the business.
The individual selected for the role must be passionate and enthusiastic about DEI and its mission, be able to build strong relationships, collaborate, and elevate issues to the appropriate levels. Individual must have leadership and executive presence.
The Talent Acquisition team collaborates with the business and across the Talent organization to provide strategic insight into the recruiting vision. The team advises on, implements and executes the recruiting strategy, providing full-lifecycle recruiting services. Teams are aligned by business function and then by type of hire, campus, experienced and Partner/Principal/Managing Director recruiting.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to quickly acquire an understanding of relevant firm businesses, recruiting policies, procedures, and systems
- Ability to build strong relationships and networks with candidates and internal stakeholders
- Consultative approach toward clients and ability to influence others
- Willingness to step outside of comfort zone and try new methodologies and approaches in the spirit of experimentation and innovation
- Ability to embrace technology platforms and participate in our social media strategy across Deloitte businesses
- Problem-solving and event-planning skills
- Proficient skills in various technologies (i.e, Microsoft Office, applicant tracking systems)
- Experience in data reporting and tracking; proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Job requires travel, frequent evening and occasional weekend work during busy seasons (While travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Previous recruiting experience in a professional services or large corporate environment