Specialist Master (31158)
- Perform project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of others
- Participate in and/or lead the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client and contract
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Provides coaching to junior staff
- Contribute to new business proposals and proposal development
- Manages own personal and professional development; seeks opportunities for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills and experiences:
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Deloitte's Health Technology offering transforms the way the Healthcare IT market embraces modernization and modularization. Using our deep health, government, and technology consulting experience, our team strategically advises on design as well as implements and deploys solutions. In order to help clients reduce costs, improve health outcomes, and respond to public health crises, our Health Technology practice addresses critical health agency issues including: claims management, electronic health records, health information exchanges, health analytics, and health case management.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10+ years of experience within Health Care Information Technology
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance if required
- Experience working with MMIS Medicaid Services
- Experience working with EDI HIPAA Transactions, EDI Data Conversion of ICD-9 to ICD-10 codes