Functional Test Engineer (PDM Specialist I) (31169)
- Creation and maintenance of a Test Plan document and capturing this information in an approved tool such as Rational Team Concert.
- Creation and maintenance of Test Cases for each user story or defect or issue or incident in an approved tool such as Rational Team Concert.
- Creation and maintenance of automated regression test scripts for n-1 sprint level regression testing.
- Provide test reports for established periodic project tracking meetings and on adhoc basis.
- Support Software Quality Assurance process and procedures to build a high-quality application.
- Test application compliance with security requirements and identify gaps.
- Deliver Enterprise Lifecycle documentation as needed per the project schedule.
- Train staff in test scripts, continuous integration or other work areas that contractor has performed, as needed on-site or remotely.
Required Qualifications :
- 3+ years' experience as a Performance Tester or similar role
- 3+ years' experience with Manual/ Back-end/API testing through tools like soapUI and RIT
- 3+ years' experience supporting the SDLC methodology, process and related procedures
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Familiarity with IBM Rational products
- Cross-mobile/Cross-Browser testing through real mobile devices and Browerstack
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives