Recruitment Brand, Lead Specialist (31380)
- Collaborate with internal stakeholder in the U.S. to help execute the recruitment brand strategy and plan in support of campus and experienced hire recruiting efforts.
- Partner with Deloitte's DEI national recruitment team to create materials for key priorities, such as conferences, leadership programs, external channels like Glassdoor and Fairygodboss; ensure Deloitte's DEI recruitment messaging is consistent across key channels and communications.
- Manage and drive the creation of key assets, such as careers site content, social media campaigns and video, that support the promotion of Deloitte's brand for hiring needs related to our core businesses, specialties and growth areas.
- Collaborate with the recruitment brand and marketing team members to identify new creative and innovative ways to highlight Deloitte's professionals, our culture, DE&I stories, etc.
- Understand and advise stakeholders and others on the Deloitte master brand, visual identity, brand personality and more to ensure alignment with our brand.
- Build and maintain relationships across the organization to help forge stronger partnerships with key teams, better understand the hiring landscape and inform team priorities.
- Maintain and update key technology tools and templates so that recruiters have access to the latest materials.
- Continually scan the talent marketplace for best practices, innovative tools and new approaches to recruitment brand that are emerging in the US and globally.
- Help translate data and analytics into recommendations to fuel continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications or related field or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years' experience in brand, marketing, communications, and project management with knowledge of marketing strategy, campaigns and tactics
- Demonstrated knowledge of and passion for diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives
- Social media experience including fluency in social media strategies, platforms and metrics for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
- Creative problem solver with exceptional communication skills (research, writing, editing, presentation and speaking)
- Comfortable with a range of technology from Microsoft office products to project management software to recruitment and marketing tools
- Ability to work and manage multiple projects effectively in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Previous experience working with a marketing/creative agency a plus
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.