Broadband Grants Delivery Specialist (31487)
- Manage client relationships related to grant evaluation and post-award procedures and data
- Review grants applications to evaluate broadband-specific components and develop written insights and recommendations
- Support grantees with long-term broadband support during the implementation of their awarded projects
- Conduct ongoing research related to broadband projects
- Manage strategic communications and change management procedures for internal and external stakeholders related to long term project implementation
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Organization Transformation offering (OT) focuses on transforming the organization (and the providers that serve them) to support its business strategy. This includes changing the organization's culture, modernizing specific functions and re-designing the structure of an organization. Organization Transformation can occur at the enterprise, business unit, or functional level, involves both employers and providers across the Human Capital ecosystem, and requires a combination of change management actions to execute the transformation.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 years of professional, full time work experience supporting government or C-suite level clients
- 2 years of professional, full time work experience managing government technology-related grant application documents
- 1 year of professional, full time work experience related to broadband related infrastructure, equipment, instrumentation, network capability, hardware and software, and digital network technology grants
- 1 year of professional, full time work experience evaluating the viability and feasibility of technology business plans
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Travel up to 25%
- Due to COVID-19, certain on-site client work has been suspended until further notice, however, on-site work may be required on a case-by-case basis for this position
- 5 years of professional government-client-facing consulting work experience
- 5 years of professional grant writing/management experience
- 3 years experience with broadband technology grants evaluation related to planning, adaptation, implementation and system maintenance
- MS Office 365 certifications (any)
- Public Trust clearance
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.