Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced NOC Specialist, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• The NOC Support Team member supports the day-to-day operations of a team of network operations specialists and Incident Managers. These VNOC team manages the Tier 2 major incidents, and support event and problem management.
• NOC Support responds supporting the Incident Managers to major incidents, to include after action reporting and problem management.
• NOC Support responds supporting the Incident Managers for service interruptions until restoration is achieved, identification and addressing high priority issues in a timely manner, and prioritization and distribution of team workload to achieve results.
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
• Bachelor's in Science or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of NOC or Network Support experience
• 3+ years of experience coordinating change management logging activities Change Management teams to record change detail as it occurs.
• Knowledge of coordinating release management activities and record actual deployment change and status information
• Experience creating and maintaining vNOC knowledge articles, runbooks, and SOPS and communicate to external support teams as necessary.
• Able to conduct continuous improvement activities within vNOC operational model, and ensure operations are efficient with a high level of quality
• Must have Interim or Active Secret Clearance
• Must live in or able to relocate to Gilbert, AZ, Mechanicsburg, PA, or Lake Mary, FL area.
• Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Active Top-Secret Clearance
• Active CompTIA Security +