Lead Immigration Specialist (31703)
- Serve as subject matter expert and assist with management of internal and external immigration regulatory and compliance processes, policies, and protocols that may include NIV and IV program and work authorization workstreams and projects
- Gather, cleanse and analyze data to support program strategies, workstream processes, and service delivery
- Utilize internal technologies and metrics (SharePoint, Salesforce, RMS, CIP) to achieve service goals
- Utilize external technology platforms to perform data and service transactions (law firm portals and vendor systems)
- Provide information to immigration stakeholders regarding Deloitte's immigration policies and programs
- Manage confidential information with professionalism
- Support internal team and external stakeholders on resolution of immigration issues and risks
The individual in this role must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work independently and support multiple projects in a high volume, fast-paced environment. The individual must be able to apply immigration team policies and protocols to identify, prioritize, and resolve issues. Individual must be flexible, agile and able to team and collaborate in a virtual environment.
The Strategy Team is part of the Talent Immigration organization of Deloitte Services LP. This team is responsible for the strategic oversight of visa operations including program management, strategic projects and enhancements, and initiatives related to internal and external visa compliance requirements that enable the Talent Immigration team to provide immigration services to foreign nationals of Deloitte U.S. Firms with quality, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Minimum 5 years of related professional experience with a minimum 3 years of related immigration experience or minimum 3 years of Deloitte program experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience with Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, PPT, and Teams is required, SharePoint and SAP experience is preferred