Senior Immigration Specialist (31697)
- Provide information to immigration stakeholders regarding Deloitte's immigration policies and programs
- Answer foreign national practitioner, and talent partner questions
- Identify and escalate red flag issues to leadership, Office of General Counsel (OGC), and/or external immigration law firms as needed
- Support internal team and external stakeholders on resolution of immigration issues and risks
- Support internal and external immigration regulatory and compliance processes, policies, and protocols that may include NIV and IV program and work authorization workstreams and projects
- Perform research and gather, cleanse, and analyze data to support program strategies, workstream processes, and service delivery
- Utilize internal technologies and metrics (SharePoint, Salesforce, Avature, CIP) to achieve service goals
- Utilize external technology platforms to perform core job functions (law firm portals and vendor systems)
- Assist in resolution of case-specific or programmatic concerns
- Support continuous improvement of immigration programs, processes, and services
The Senior Immigration Specialist uses critical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills to research and provide creative recommendations for solutions, to help enable the program to remain nimble and proactive.
The individual in this role must have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. The individual must also be able to work independently and support multiple projects in a high volume, fast-paced environment. Additionally, the individual must be flexible, agile, and able to team and collaborate in a virtual environment.
The Immigration Experience Team is part of the Talent Immigration organization of Deloitte Services LP. This team is responsible for supporting the needs of our foreign national practitioners across all businesses. This includes the development and delivery of communications related to immigration developments and Deloitte's immigration policies and programs, as well as strategic projects to enhance the immigration experience of our foreign national practitioners.
- Minimum 4 years of related professional experience with a minimum 1 year of related immigration experience or minimum 1 year of Deloitte program experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience with Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, PPT, and Teams is required, SharePoint and SAP experience is preferred