IT Support Specialist (31960)
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office 365 products and of the other apps on the Air Force standard desktop image, the Office client, Adobe, etc.
- Use of IAO Express - used to add/remove security groups; also very useful in resolving a variety of account issues.
- Understanding of Active Directory security groups.
- Working with DoD CACs and associated IT access implications.
- Identifying the different CAC certificates and their purposes.
- An understanding of general systems design is very helpful. When troubleshooting unfamiliar issues knowing how various systems work together in general is often more helpful than familiarity with a specific system.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Systems Engineering offering is comprised of experienced professionals who help guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. This can include the delivery of large scale software applications & integrated systems, the development of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integrations solutions, and the delivery of technology enablement to support CIO services transformation. Our Systems Engineering offering focuses on key client issues that impact the core business, provide operational value, drive down the cost of quality, and enhance technology innovation.
- Professional experience with executive-level IT helpdesk and expertise with MS Office Suite
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active Secret security clearance required
- CompTIA Sec+ certification
- Prior staff experience with the DoD or any other strategic-level staff
- Experience with stakeholder analysis and management
- Customer service - good interpersonal skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills, both planning and execution of written and verbal communication
- Detail orientation, and comfort with Executive Leaders
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.