HRST, People Analytics Reporting Data Visualization Lead Specialist (15343)
- Understand internal stakeholders' objectives and develop appropriate data visualizations / dashboards that provide them with meaningful insights to achieve their objectives.
- Interact with internal stakeholders to understand requirements, assess complexity and define timelines, work on multiple dashboard projects at the same time.
- Understand the data flow and interfacing systems in order to build automated solutions (dashboards) for minimum human intervention for reporting and analytics needs.
- Ensure quality deliverables through proper data extraction, data cleanup and employ data visualization best practices.
- Calculate basic statistics (e.g., correlation, standard deviation, frequency distributions) using various tools (e.g., Excel, Tableau, SPSS)
- Look at requirements and existing dashboards holistically to suggest more integrated solutions.
- Stay up-to-date on latest advancements in visualization of data.
- Perform other role-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum undergraduate degree required (master's preferred) in Mathematics, Computer Science, Social Sciences, Behavioral Research, Statistics or Data Analytics preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years applied experience in dashboard development/enhancements.
- Must have real time experience to develop new Tableau dashboards or enhance existing dashboards by connecting to data warehouse data sources.
- Knowledge of technology systems and their interlinkages in order to determine the best way of data flow among them, as well as to be able to extract data using relevant extraction rules.
- Solid Understanding of visualization tools of Tableau to be able to link data and develop meaningful visualizations.
- Understanding of basic statistical concepts like correlation and standard deviation in order to provide additional deep dive information in reporting solutions.
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Pay strong attention to detail to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Strong Data Mining skills (e.g., SQL skills).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Self-starter with ability to take things to the next level.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Word, Teams).