Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
PLM Solutions Consultant - Specialist Leader (30700)
Specialist Leader - Product Strategy & Lifecycle Management
Deloitte is defining the digital landscape. We are pioneering a new model for a new digital world. Do you like to challenge the status quo? Does curiosity feed your soul? Are you addicted to the thrill of creating? Do you want to be your authentic self at work? Then consider a career within our Product Strategy & Lifecycle Management practice. Creative design, state-of-the-art technology, and your imagination merge here to create lasting impact for our clients. Not to mention make for a pretty fun and meaningful career!
Work you'll do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
• Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
• Lead and assist PLM pursuits and practice development initiatives
• Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients' challenges
• Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
• Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in PLM's newest and future solutions
Our team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive advantages. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
• Minimum 15 years of experience in Product Development Transformations or PLM implementations
• Experience with product development transformation business case, roadmap and executive alignment
• Experience with one or more PLM systems and end to end digital enablement
• A Bachelor's Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• 50% Travel (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Deep understanding of software development methodologies and leading practices
• Experience leading and managing teams to design future state PLM processes
• Prior consulting experience with leadership roles on projects
• Experience in providing product engineering services to hi-tech and manufacturing clients
• Experience in ongoing management of product development processes
• Experience in application maintenance and support