Infrastructure Virtualization - Specialist Senior (32034)
- 3+ years of experience with Virtual Desktop related to IaaS Assessment and Remediation and Asset Lifecycle Management of a virtualized environment
- 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience and large scale, enterprise class consulting or systems integration experience
- Experience working on Epic Software
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Experience in Mobility and Endpoint Management (Bring your own Device and Enterprise App Stores), Cloud Enablement (Cloud Based End-point Computing Infrastructure and Desktop Management), Workspace ONE
- Experience with managing desktop services and imaging and OS configuration
- Experience in Citrix - XenApp and XenDesktop
- Hands on experience with Operating Systems (Windows, Linux)
- Familiarity with concepts related to Databases (SQL, Oracle), Systems Management, Network, Security, Storage and Backup, Internet Technologies.
- Experience in assisting Senior leadership team in designing and implementing a VDI or EUC solution
- Strong skills in PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Macro coding skills a plus
- 3+ years of experience with Security and IAM (AD Integration and DLP- Data Loss Prevention)
- 3+ years of experience managing Active Directory and NIS (Network Information Systems) Role based access
- Two years of end-to-end experience preferred in Project/Program Management or Delivery Team Technical Leadership
- Knowledge of industry best practices for designing, implementing, and maintaining infrastructure and service availability throughout the system life cycle
- Experience with any of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.