Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Change Management Specialist, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Assist with Enterprise level ticket systems and scheduling across a collection of technical teams who is detail oriented and has the capacity to be flexible and willingness to learn different tasks.
• Review change tickets for completeness and conflict with other work
• Responsible for updating schedules across multiple teams, estimation of work, data integrity (including KPI displays and calendar updates), and consolidating data into usable reports
• Create future ServiceNow and Change improvement plans, including updates to CMBD integration, de-confliction of work, and possible future automation plans
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
• Bachelor's in Science or equivalent work experience
• 3 + years of ServiceNow experience with the environment, specifically within the Change, Incident, Service Requests, and Project modules.
• Demonstrate strong capability to integrate data from multiple sources into a single source for cleaning, along with showing KPIs and other important metrics for a Change process
• Be able to schedule work based on priorities, teams, and technical needs across multiple areas within an Enterprise environment
• Demonstrate ability to quickly and effectively handle issues raised by teams and customers within an enterprise environment
• Demonstrate ability to take initiative on finding errors within a Change management process and offering steps for constant improvement
• Understand ability to work within an Agile environment, such as creating user stories and updating story boards
• demonstrated interpersonal and teamwork skills as well as the ability to analyze and solve complex problems. This should include experience in designing, documenting and writing deliverable plans for enterprise implementations using Microsoft Office products such as MS Project and MS Visio.
• Must have Interim or Active Top-Secret Clearance
• Must live in or able to relocate to Gilbert, AZ, Mechanicsburg, PA, or Lake Mary, FL area.
• Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Active Top-Secret Clearance
• Active CompTIA Security +