Lead Specialist, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (32249)
- Support the development and execution of priority Inclusion programming
- Create communications to various stakeholders to promote and coordinate Inclusion programs
- Produce high quality deliverables in a timely manner
- Measure and track program outcomes
- Manage internal inclusion-related trainings and programs, including logistics and participant selection process
- Advise internal stakeholders regarding inclusion-related trends
The individual selected for this assignment must be passionate and enthusiastic about DEI and its mission, and must be able to build strong relationships, collaborate, and elevate issues to the appropriate levels. Individual must have leadership and executive presence and the ability to assess talent, influence and persuade clients at all levels.
Under the direction of the Chief DEI Officer, the National Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) office develops and drives the firm's national DEI strategy. This role will report directly to the Inclusion Leader and focus on the firm's efforts to attract, retain, and advance a diverse workforce and to enhance Deloitte's inclusive culture where all of our people can connect, belong, and grow.
- Minimum of 5 years of Human Resources, client service or related experience
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience in developing creative and interactive programming (e.g. offsites, trainings, labs)
- Excellent Microsoft Suite skills
- Knowledge and previous work experience in the DEI space