Lead Experienced Hire Recruiting Specialist, GPS (33122)
- Serve as the subject matter expert and primary point of contact for candidates and the business
- Serve as an advisor to the business and a leader among peers
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders in designing a tailored recruiting approach to achieve demand
- Leverage recruiting expertise to influence key internal stakeholders on highly complex decisions regarding the direction or operation of recruitment activities, programs or a function
- Determine objectives and approaches to assignments with considerable latitude and often with minimal precedent
- Serve as a "Brand Ambassador" to expand our internal & external footprint to build the Distinctively Deloitte brand
- Role may provide an opportunity to manage or develop large projects or conferences with areas of complexity
The Talent Acquisition team sits within our Talent Operations organization and collaborates with the business and across the Talent organization to provide strategic insight into the recruiting vision. The team advises on, implements and executes the recruiting strategy, providing full-lifecycle recruitment recruiting services. Teams are aligned by business function and then by type of hire (i.e., Campus, Experienced and Partner/Principal/Managing Director recruiting).
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Experience recruiting Salesforce professionals
- Experience with experienced hire recruiting in a professional services firm
- Experience with multiple interview channels, including video
- Experience with various technologies including Microsoft Office and applicant tracking systems, including but not limited to Taleo, Salesforce, or Avature
- Experience working with a Consulting-focused business.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to quickly acquire a strong understanding of relevant agency and firm businesses, recruiting policies, procedures, and systems and educate colleagues and clients
- Consultative approach toward clients with proven ability to influence others and build strong relationships
- Ability to embrace technology platforms, lead and advise teams and clients in participating in our social media strategy across Deloitte businesses.
- Demonstrate a willingness to step outside of comfort zone and develop new methodologies and approaches in the spirit of experimentation and innovation
- Analytical with advanced problem-solving skills