Senior, GPS Experienced Recruiting Specialist (21149)
- Serve as the subject matter expert and primary point of contact for candidates and the business
- Serve as an advisor to the business
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders in designing a tailored recruiting approach to achieve demand
- Leverage recruiting expertise to influence key internal stakeholders on decisions regarding the direction or operation of recruitment activities, programs or a function
- Determine objectives and make recommendations around approaches to assignments and tasks
- Serve as a "Brand Ambassador" to expand our internal & external footprint to build the Distinctively Deloitte brand
The Talent Acquisition team sits within our Talent Operations organization and collaborates with the business and across the Talent organization to provide strategic insight into the recruiting vision. The team advises on, implements and executes the recruiting strategy, providing full-lifecycle recruitment recruiting services. Teams are aligned by business function and then by type of hire, campus, experienced and Partner/Principal/Managing Director recruiting.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years related recruiting experience
- Experience with multiple interview channels, including video
- Experience various technologies including Microsoft Office and applicant tracking system, including, but not limited to Taleo, Salesforce, or Avature
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Experience working in government and/or in a professional services firm
- Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to quickly acquire a strong understanding of relevant firm businesses, recruiting policies, procedures, and systems and educate colleagues and clients
- Consultative approach toward clients with proven ability to influence others and build strong relationships
- Ability to embrace technology platforms, lead and advise teams and clients in participating in our social media strategy across Deloitte businesses
- Demonstrate a willingness to step outside of comfort zone and develop new methodologies and approaches in the spirit of experimentation and innovation
- Analytical with advanced problem-solving skills
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.