Workday Financials Consultant- Solution Specialist- USDC (33399)
- Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
Our US Emerging ERP Solutions offering drives business transformation and on-going operations and maintenance services for emerging cloud solutions across all industries. We support finance and supply-chain transformations where the software is a true enabler of process change and cost reduction.
- 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience.
- 3+ year experience leading workstreams or small teams.
- Workday Foundation Data Model (FDM) experience.
- Hands-on functional experience.
- Proficiency in multiple business processes:
- Procure-to-Pay (PTP)
- Order-to-Cash (OTC)
- Financial Accounting (FA) General Ledger (GL)
- Assets Management
- Cash Management
- Grant Management
- FDM Design
- Chart of Accounts Re-Design
- Purchase Order Conversions
- Expense Management
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be willing to live and work in the Lake Mary, FL; Gilbert, AZ; or Mechanicsburg, PA area.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Workday Financials Professional certification.
- One (1) full life cycle Workday Financial implementation.
- Other leading Cloud based SaaS financial application implementation experience (ie: NetSuite, Fusion Intact, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Lawson).
An advanced degree in the area of specialization. Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes. Proven skills as a team member or team lead on at least one full life cycle implementation. Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments. Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team. Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment Ability to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel.