Sr. Developer FSD Java - Project Delivery Specialist (33518)
- Make ongoing recommendations of application roadmap, standards and system configurations
- Analyzing the current Development Methodologies to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvement
- Ensure timely delivery of new products and features utilizing best-in-class technologies and agile development methodologies
- Providing expert level application knowledge and counsel to others
- Driving the analysis, design, and development of a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint
- Constantly monitor and evaluate emerging technologies and digital trends
- Understand the practicalities of DevOps style (agile/lean) approaches to software development.
- Delivering highly complex business applications
- Partner with other architects and engineering teams to define, design and implement customer interfaces
- Assist in technical presentations and info-sharing sessions to create a clear and uniform understanding of the new systems to various constituents
- Provide guidance and lead resolution of technical issues as they arise
- Lead and support the needs of strategic roadmap and Blueprint activity
- Responsible for attracting, mentoring and retaining high performance development team
- Responsible for creating roadmap documents, coding standards, process documents, Agile Development methodology and governance documents
- At times, responsible for assisting with client and project engagements to document technical requirements for database, applications, integration, infrastructure, etc
- Drive the design and construction of a client's complex business problems into innovative technology solutions
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Full stack engineer
- Java experience
- Must be willing to work/live in Atlanta, GA or work Remote
- Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- LSHC experience