Lead Software Solution Specialist - DAS ServiceNow (34568)
- Design, Development and Implementation of ServiceNow customization including, but not limited to: core setup, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, custom scripting, and third-party software integrations.
- Perform advanced customizations including Business Rules, UI Pages, UI Macros, UI Scripts, Script Includes, Client Scripts, workflows, custom tables, reports etc.
- Perform workflow design, configuration, development and data loads for ServiceNow platform, (ServiceNow) applications.
- Responsible for programming workflow, enhancements and integrations with ServiceNow platform applications.
- Should have good knowledge in business flow of the following modules:
- ITSM (Incident/ Problem/ Change/ Request/ Configuration) Management
- ITBM (Financial Management, PPM (Project Portfolio Management), Resource Management), APM
- Discovery - On-Premise & Off- Premise
- ITAM - IT Asset Management
- ITOM - IT Operations Management
- GRC - Governance Risk & Compliance
- ServiceNow Portal
- Maintain pace with ServiceNow current versions and capabilities.
- Perform upgrades and customizations of ServiceNow platform applications based on guidance from project manager, architects, ITIL practice leads and customers.
- Maintain and adhere to source code, configuration management, release management and software development best practices.
- Develop training materials and provide end-user or IT technician training on using the ServiceNow functionality.
- Provide in-person support daily to customer and team, this will include direct interaction with the Executive staff and other key management.
- Maintain ServiceNow training and knowledge thru self-learning, attending conferences and training
- Responsible for proactive problem and risk management triage and fix defects found in ServiceNow platform, applications, and workflows.
- Provide support / guidance to the development teams during the analysis, development, and testing processes.
- Review and evaluate 3rd party and integration solution architecture based on established enterprise application strategy.
- Define and validate non-functional (technical) requirements and establishing traceability between requirements and application architecture/design.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that helps to drive Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services internally including:
- Cyber security
- Technology support
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Application development and management
- Relationship management group
For more information on ITS, you can visit our dedicated recruitment page at https://usrecruiting.deloitte.com/-its-recruiting-for-experienced-hires .
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 2 to 4 years of experience as a ServiceNow Developer in recent releases
- 2 to 4 years of experience creating data pathways, customizing fields and customizations including Business Rules, UI Pages, UI Macros, UI Scripts, Script Includes, Client Scripts, workflows, custom tables, reports in ServiceNow
- At least 2 years of experience in modules like ITSM, HRSD, APM, PPM, GRC or ITAM in ServiceNow Cloud Platform solutions and integrating with other Cloud Applications and Data Sources
- ServiceNow training and certifications
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- Travel up to 10% (While there is no travel requirement for the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Microsoft SQL Server and other most common backend Microsoft technologies.
- Experience with the following Technologies/Methodologies preferred:
- Messaging architectures SOAP and REST
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- ITIL Experience
- Exposure to ETL Tools that transfer data from ServiceNow - like Perspectium or SnowMirror.
- Knowledge on Integration Hub, Flow Designer, UI Framework and UI Builder is a plus.
- Experience with NOW intelligence.
- Exposure to Service Portal.
- Exposure to capabilities in ServiceNow Quebec version.
- Experience working with SAFe, Scrum or Agile development processes.
- Must have clear communications skills both oral and written with ability to negotiate in a non-confrontational manner to deliver a clear, well-structured and concise argument supporting a perspective, using facts, pro's/con's, business justifications and other persuasion methods.
- Must be able to work independently in a fast paced environment, balance priorities and juggle multiple tasks at once
- Must possess a strong desire and clear understanding for high customer satisfaction
- Must be flexible, have good energy, easy to work with and a team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills to earn support of business leaders, technology leaders, colleagues, and vendor representatives.
- Creativity and ability to think outside-the-box while defining sound and practical solutions.