Data & Vendor Specialist (338492)
Chubb’s Personal Risk Services Division is seeking a detail oriented and collaborative focused team member to join our growing Data Reporting & Business Solutions Team. The Data and Vendor Specialist role balances collaborating with our vendor partners to maintain and grow our third-party data contracts and work with our internal teams to steward this data into our internal data streams for a variety of departments to use.
- Research and document established market data as well as emerging technology data trends that could be leveraged by Chubb PRS.
- Analyze a variety of data sources used by various groups including Actuarial, Risk Consulting, Sales, and Underwriting to determine the potential impact of integrating third party data to these sources.
- Develop and maintain industry awareness of new techniques and tools that align with Chubb’s business strategies.
- Identify opportunities to improve data processes and analysis of:
- Catastrophe models
- Appraisal methodology
- Pricing and products
- Underwriting guidelines
- Service centers
- Mapping technology
- Responsible for ongoing contract management and governance including collaboration with Chubb’s legal and finance groups to review and execute contracts with a keen focus and understanding of data transfer and security.
- Complete cost benefit analysis of new and existing vendor contracts to optimize Chubb’s available data while maintaining financial discipline.
- Serve as data steward of third-party data on behalf of the Business Analytics team. The steward provides clear and concise feedback to PRS IT, business groups, and third-party vendors to ensure vendor data is captured as expected and displayed as intended throughout various data streams during evaluations, pilots, and production integration.
- Design, document, and perform data quality and user acceptability testing to incorporate new data into existing sources.
- Maintain awareness of industry tools through attending conferences and networking with potential vendor partners to bolster Chubb’s data capabilities.
Business Travel: Less than 5%