Premium Reconciliation Specialist - Affinity Markets (338696)
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Chubb is currently seeking a skilled Premium Reconciliation Specialist to join its Accident & Health Insurance practice in Whitehouse Station. This role provides direct support to the Affinity segment of U.S. Accident & Health.
- Provide superior customer service, to both internal business units and external customers including brokers and policy holders. Research, analyze, reconcile and resolve customer billing discrepancies which range from simple to complex.
- Reconciliation payments for Affinity programs.
- Process financial transactions accurately and timely.
- Assisting with forecasting.
- Registering premium in Chubb systems.
- Preparing files for bulk premium registrations; and
- auditing remittance files for consistency with policy rates.
- Preparing premium reports for A&H leadership