Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you will do/Responsibilities
Support MS SQL database management activities including improving database quality and scripts while developing and deploying DB scripts for data quality, stability, and security systems to support maintenance activities that meet or exceed SLAs. Candidate must have proven expertise skills working with SQL Server Database performance, integrity, and security, our ideal candidate will develop innovative SQL solutions.
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
• Support the project team with ad-hoc query generation and analysis
• Support the PM with project/task scoping by analyzing the client requirements, coming up with approach, tasks, and level of effort
• 4+ years' experience with native SQL Server tools
• Experienced troubleshooting performance and database issues
• Experienced with Performance Tuning and Query Optimization
• 4+ years of experience designing and developing documentation on database designs (i.e., stored procedures, configuration files, tables, views, and functions)
• Hands on experience developing small presentations/training and be involved in all aspects of data administration
• Execute user/security management
• Complete physical/logical database schema and object design; Develop new tables, views, triggers and indexes to support a complex data model and ensure optimal database performance
• Document system configuration
• Create and document standard operating procedures as pertains to DB maintenance
• Create functions and stored procedures to provide custom functionality as per the requirements
• Secret clearance or higher
• CompTIA Security+ certification
• Limited sponsorship may be available
• Must travel up to 20%