Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Windows/Cloud Migration Specialist, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Support Cloud migration from on-premise to OCI / AWS with a focus on Windows administration
• Performs complex network and server administration functions, including configuring, installing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading hardware and operating systems.
• Analyzes network and system resource utilization and implements solutions to correct problems to ensure all applications are accessible and functioning properly.
• Identifies and recommends appropriate changes to infrastructure to improve performance, reliability and availability
• Build, maintains, and manages physical and virtual infrastructure within Cloud platform
• Develops and automates routine tasks via scripting/coding and automation tools
• Conducts analysis and participates in implementation planning for new applications, as needed
• Conducts analysis in support of data center planning, as needed
• Collaborates with System Administrators/Engineers and Network Engineers as needed
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
• Bachelor's in Science or equivalent work experience
• 5+ Systems and Network Administration in an organization with more than 100 users and demonstrated experience with administration of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange 2010, and Windows 2012/2016 Servers
• Demonstrated knowledge of server configurations: RAID, SAN, server clustering, networking protocols, IIS, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, VPN technologies
• Must have Active Top-Secret Clearance
• Must live in or able to relocate to Gilbert, AZ, Mechanicsburg, PA, or Lake Mary, FL area.
• Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Cloud certification from OCI, AWS, GCP or Azure
• Infrastructure & Operation Security