Technical Security Specialist, North America (338686)
Chubb is the world’s largest and most profitable publicly traded insurer with operations in 54 countries with a premier brand reputation. Chubb is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, risk expertise, underwriting discipline, service excellence, superior claims handling expertise, and local operations globally.
The Technical Security Specialist will provide technical security guidance and direction across the North American Region, focusing on project lifecycle and security related improvements to IT and business process. The role reports directly to the Head of Technical Security, NA responsible for leading the regional technical security team. Key responsibilities include participation and direction of regional IT projects following Agile practices where appropriate, security assessments and remediation plans for non-compliant IT and business processes.
- Security assessments of IT and Business projects following a defined SDLC, such as Agile.
- Participate in Agile projects as the security representative, driving good practice through consultancy.
- Manage control exemptions/remediations identified through projects.
- Provide technical security guidance where required
- Implement and monitor standards with regional\outsourced IT and Development
- Collaborate and guide IT and Business units, to correct non-compliant processes
- Identify gaps in technical security policy and process, help develop standards and processes
- Assist strategic global and regional security project deployment within NA
- Provide metrics for relevant areas of responsibility when required