Learning Facilitation Specialist (338818)
The Learning Facilitation Specialist of the Technical Insurance Learning Development (ILD) CoE is responsible for creating technical learning materials and facilitating classes for Underwriting and Claims colleagues. The role will work with the Insurance Learning & Development Managers to ensure learning materials and classes delivered to underwriters and claim adjusters are practical, relevant, and enduring.
Want to learn more about the learning & development role? Click here to view a quick, informational video.
This position will report to the Technical Insurance Facilitation Manager. This position can be located in any location where Chubb has an office location and is not limited to the U.S.
- Designs classes for global audiences ensuring learning solutions align with the business needs, are practical and facilitate an impactful learning experience.
- Facilitates classes for North America and COG, ensuring global programs are aligned to ILD standards.
- Designs support learning materials for learners to reinforce content and drive manager engagement.
- Collects, evaluates, and acts on learning metrics that are both qualitative and quantitative.
- Leverages foundational insurance expertise to facilitate classes across multiple lines of business, for various regions, and for various disciplines.
- Utilizes integrated blended learning solutions to promote a scalable, consistent, and repeatable learning process.
- Works with local SMEs to design and develop innovative and creative learning solutions aligned to ILD standards.
- Utilizes new learning technologies to ensure that delivery methods are practical, relevant, and engaging for all employees.
- Works with Insurance Learning & Development Managers to implement learning solutions.
- Utilizes Talent Portal to track and measure learning solutions.
- Demonstrates cultural savvy and works with learning managers to ensure learning materials are appropriate for local customs.
- Collaborates with ILD Managers on learning solutions evaluation to measure and continuously improve learning effectiveness and business impact.