Operations Specialist - LN (29743)
The Operations Specialist is responsible for providing operational support of the PCR Testing team.
- Prepare daily correspondence and briefings in support of PCR testing operations.
- Send out notifications to travelers on PCR testing schedule.
- Provide report to program management on PCR testing operations
- Coordinate movement of PCR testing vendor inside the chief of mission compound
- Provide reporting information on various subjects as needed
- Assist in preparation of desktop procedures.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Two (2) years’ experience in operations related field
- Knowledge and understanding of program or related operations.
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks independently.
- Excellent communication, effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of various computer applications (ex: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).