SQL DBA/Relativity Infrastructure Specialist (35202)
- Creates and modifies files for upload, typically into COTS products, and performs individual file conversion in support of electronic file processing
- Develops, evaluates, and modifies methodologies and procedures for manipulating files for use with COTS products and litigation support applications
- Performs quality assurance of all EFP services
- Responsible for ensuring that incoming productions are made pursuant to the applicable ESI specifications and when deficiencies are found, provides EFP Manager with detailed notice of deficiencies
- Recommends process improvement to ensure high quality, timely, and cost-effective methods are utilized
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Discovery is constantly evolving and changing as data volumes and sources continue to grow exponentially. We aim to help our clients solve their most pressing data management challenges by bringing key stakeholders together and helping them to navigate challenges such as cloud migration, implications of new technologies, evolving data sources, and pressure due to time constraints or regulatory requirements. Our practice has established itself as a leader in delivering the full spectrum of Discovery services to government agencies. Our teams apply eDiscovery leading practices and leverage analytics technology, as well as traditional legal research and writing, to assist government attorneys and agency staff through the litigation or information request process.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Requires knowledge of litigation discovery process, and the EDRM workflow
- Knowledge of Government's IT environment, including office automation networks, PC, and server based applications
- Experience with Relativity (RelProcessing), IPRO, Nuix, Concordance, MS Office Suite, and SQL Scripting
- Knowledge and experience of Eclipse, Summation, and EnCase