Program Integrity - Specialist Leader (37328)
- Perform day-to-day quantitative risk analysis including the development, maintenance, and operations of a suite of advanced analytical, econometric, and AI models and business intelligence tools.
- Be accountable for interpreting and translating results, trends, and takeaways to team members, clients, and executive leadership with varying levels of subject matter knowledge.
- Drive the production of predictive analytic reports, responsible for executing key modeling governance activities around change management, performance monitoring, and testing, in alignment with industry best practices.
- Develop and lead new, innovative analyses which may include dataset manipulation and transformation, piloting of cutting-edge AI and machine learning analytical techniques and technologies, and transformation of static reporting into dynamic visualizations.
- This is a cross-functional role where teams will interact with data collection, reporting, system designers, architects, database administrators, and cyber risk professionals to assist, from a business prospective, in overall production processes to enhance the value delivered to our clients.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
We bring a rigorous approach to help government agencies effectively detect, prevent, and respond to issues related to fraud, waste, and abuse. Our team helps tackle these threats by bringing cutting edge analytics and AI experience with innovative mindsets. Our Program Integrity team focuses on thought diversity and collaborative problem solving to help clients address these challenges holistically, with a common goal to protect the integrity of their programs.
- 5+ years of experience with data quality analysis, statistical analysis and/or modeling, financial or cost analysis, internal controls, and/or external/internal financial audit
- Experience across the entire model development lifecycle, including interacting with model risk management teams and executing model governance best practices
- Deep technical understanding, including proficiency in an analytical programming language, such as SAS, Python, or R, to provide clear technical direction, mentoring and growing the skills of your team
- Hands-on development experience of AI and machine learning models, packages, or COTS tools, with corresponding model risk management and governance of AI and machine learning (e.g., bias)
- Strong executive presentation skills, able to strategically and effectively communicate with both external and internal stakeholders, as well as collaboratively across business units, technology, and policy teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Business Analytics disciplines, or related area
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Master's degree
- Development experience of explainable AI (XAI) algorithms and frameworks
- Development of AI audit and ethics frameworks
- CFA, FRM, INFORMS CAP, or similar industry certificate
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.