Hyperscaler Cloud - Specialist Master (37571)
- 6+ years' experience with at least one of the following hyperscaler platforms (GCP, AWS, Azure, Oracle, Alibaba)
- 8+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience and large scale, enterprise-class consulting or systems integration experience
- 8+ years of experience managing project delivery, client outcomes, and stakeholder relationship
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years architecting and implementing of any public cloud infrastructure and topologies.
- 5+ years' experience migrating applications from the enterprise to public cloud providers.
- 8+ years of the overall experience, including a minimum of 5 years of enterprise, full lifecycle in Architecture in the professional IT/Software Development services industry.
- Experience helping development teams build and deploy microservices-based applications in the public cloud with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) tools and processes such as Jenkins.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and other Container Orchestration and API exposure platforms.
- 5+ years of experience with Java / J2EE technologies and architecting solutions using web technologies.
- API experience with APIgee or other API exposure platforms.
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management, user and system authentication methods and certificates, tokens and certificate management.
- Associate or higher-level certification of public cloud providers.
- Proficiency in Infrastructure as a Service, Infrastructure as Code and related concepts on the public cloud.
- Understanding of digital advertising, analytics and the impact of the combination of cloud and analytics over businesses, end-users and cloud providers.
- Understanding of emerging technologies and end-user needs.
- Self-starter with in-depth hands-on work experience with large-scale implementations of public cloud platforms.
- Experience leading high-performance results driven teams with a focus on client satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple initiatives and rapidly changing priorities.
- Knowledge of standard sales disciplines, specifically solution presentation and RFP management.
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, communication, coaching, analysis, problem-solving and short term and long-term planning
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.