Appointment Specialist - Licensing (338936)
Combined Insurance, is seeking an Appointment Specialist to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. We are proud of our tradition of success in the insurance industry of over 90 years. Come join our team of hard-working, talented professionals!
The Appointment Specialist is an entry level role in a high-energy, fast-paced, changing environment. The Specialist reviews contracts and applicable forms to ensure that all required documents are received complete and accurate. They verify compliance with all State and Business requirements. They process appointment requests and ad-hoc requests related to contracting, licensing, and termination.
- Provide excellent day-to-day customer service to agents, brokers, and Sales management
- Support State appointment verification and processing for new and existing producers
- Process contract and license requirements; resident and non-residence requirements, license renewals, and appointment terminations
- High transaction processing output with focus on providing a positive customer experience; balancing efficiency, timeliness and quality
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure effective resolution of customer needs, follow-up and work flow
- Develop and maintain a broad understanding of our products, producer licensing and appointment requirements and technology
- Interface with producers through different service channels – phone, email, etc.