Test Automation Engineer (Virtual) - Solution Specialist (37834)
- Create manual and automated tests cases/scripts traceable to requirements, user stories, use cases, and incorporate reusability in test case design/development of usage analytics efforts.
- Assist in developing scripts that reuse, where feasible, unit and component tests associated with test driven development
- Assist in the design and development of standard test design approach for test driven development and automation
- Design and execute a suite of light-weight functional automated tests using Rational Integration Tester (RIT)
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
Qualifications - Required
- 3+ years of experience in development of complete test suite for full stack web development projects. Experience working on Java projects. Experience writing automation scripts using Selenium.
- 3+ years of applying testing expertise to assist in the design and development of automated tests to support functional, performance, and security test strategies/plans for WebApps.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent working experience
- Must be eligible for U.S. Public Trust Clearance
- Travel up to 25% (while 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available