Property Claims Specialist (338760)
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
We are currently looking for a Property Claims Specialist to handle claims throughout North America. The primary location is Phoenix, AZ, however we will consider Chesapeake, VA or O’Fallon, MO.
- Make contact and triage Property claims with an emphasis on Catastrophe Claims and a focus on providing first in class service
- First notice of loss, policy coverages and deductibles and promptly contact insured
- Effectively evaluate contract language and identify coverage issues.
- Promptly and appropriately develop the file to provide accurate and timely investigation and loss analysis.
- Utilize digital technology to evaluates damage and scope and estimate virtually via ClaimXperience and compose estimates in Xactimate
- Maintain an active file diary to more file toward resolution.
- Recognize and pursue recovery
- Adhere to all statutory and regulatory fair claims practices.
- Recognize and identify potential fraudulent claims.
- Effectively control the use, work product, and expenses of outside vendors.
- Effectively evaluate claim facts and negotiate claim settlements.
- Be available for on call rotation during weekends and weekdays during times of heavy volume