Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Workday Specialist Master (37934)
Workday Specialist Master
Our work mainly supports finance and supply chain transformations where the software is a true enabler of process change and cost reduction. However, our engagements are about more than implementing technology - we work to generate sustainable business outcomes for our clients and professionals have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across networks.
As a Workday Specialist Master, you should expect to be involved in the following:
• Communication of Workday capabilities to clients
• Consistent and ongoing interaction with client subject matter experts
• Developing strategic plans and solutions
• Fostering relationships with all team members
• 6+ years of consulting experience, preferably with a large consulting firm or 10+ years of functional experience in the specific area of Workday Financial modules
• Experience with at least leading 5 full life cycle Workday implementation or other ERP system
• Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
• The ability to travel up to 80% travel
• Workday certification not required but strongly desired
• Experience with excel, Visio and Power point
• Knowledge of the HR function and processes or relevant academic coursework / professional certification programs
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.