Mako Product Specialist - Northeast Arkansas (R452843)
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, COVID-19 vaccines will be required for all Stryker US employees effective January 4, 2022, as well as all new US employees joining our company. Fully vaccinated persons are those who are >=14 days post-completion of the primary series of an FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccine. If you are applying to a sales and field role which requires access to customer accounts as a function of your job, you may be required, depending on customer requirements, to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination before the January 4 effective date of Stryker's vaccine policy. For more information, please visit our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page.Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Who we want
- Relationship-builders. Thoughtful product specialists who create genuine, trusting relationships with surgeons, hospital staff, internal team members and potential new customers.
- Detail-oriented specialists. Individuals who know that even the smallest detail can make a big impact.
- Problem-solvers. Experts who can anticipate challenges and quickly resolve problems as they arise.
- Responsible advisors. Partners that can be counted on to work through distractions and put forth extra effort to accomplish set goals.
- Influential achievers. Confident innovators who will stop at nothing to live out Stryker’s mission to make healthcare better.
What you will do
Train surgeons. Give product feedback. Change healthcare. Improve lives. As a Mako Product Specialist at Stryker, you will help transform orthopedic surgeries around the world and help us achieve our mission of making healthcare better.
In this role, you’ll be a resident expert in everything concerning the Mako robot – our newest product used in robotic-arm assisted surgery. The Mako enables surgeons to have a more predictable surgical experience when performing joint replacement surgery, but before they can use the machine, they need you. We’ll depend on your strong communication skills to train surgeons on how to use this life-changing product, and will look to you for product support and assistance pre-, during, and post- operations. In addition to providing ongoing education, you will be a crucial conduit to our Stryker engineers for feedback on product design. Additional tasks include creating case reports, resolving product problems, obtaining purchase orders, monitoring inventory and assisting sales and marketing teams in an effort to increase account growth of the Mako robot.
If you’re passionate about being front and center with the latest medical technology, we want you on our team. Join Stryker, and help us make healthcare better.
What We Offer
- A culture driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results together
- Coworkers committed to collaboration and winning the right way
- Quality products that improve the lives of our customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
What you need
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in business or related technical field of study preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a sales and/or technical environment (medical, pharmaceutical or healthcare industry) preferred
- Experience with business administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, file management, record maintenance, etc.
- Valid driver’s license
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/About Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com