Solution Deployment Specialist (R451566)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want:
Meticulous documenters.Detail-oriented people who enjoy maintaining meticulous documentation of reports, metrics, proposals, and presentations.
Self-directed imitators.People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
Strategic thinkers.People who enjoy analyzing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, reporting, or sales opportunities.
Collaborative partners.People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
What you will do:
- Supports timely completion of deployment, focused primarily on tool deployment, including process harmonization, testing, training and Go-Live hypercare support
- Understands business processes in scope of the end-to-end process and collaborates across process areas to ensure end-to-end capability and tool adoption.
- Supports the creation and delivery of training content. Facilitate Train the trainer (TTT), support instructor led training (ILT) and day-in-the-life (DITL) training activities
- Partners with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) in the business to drive adoption of to-be capabilities and tools.
- Coordinates involvement of Stryker SMEs in key deployment activities
- Participates in process workshops, supporting the Business Process Owners, Business Analysts, and IT teams along with external business partners
- Coordinates with business enablement team to support change management, training, business process mapping, and cutover deliverables.
- Supports business SME’s with execution of data cleansing, and data migration and conversion to ensure accuracy of enterprise master data and transactional data.
- Supports activities to enable rapid decisions making and the resolutions of risks, issues and key decisions.
- Provides support to gather business health check metrics pre and post division Go-Live
- Collaborates with external vendors, with Build and Development teams to fine-tune and drive to completion any open development enhancements
- Responsible for supporting hyper care activities post business go-live.
- Collaborates with sustain and run team to ensure a successful handoff at the end of hypercare.
What you need:
- BS, BA in Engineering, Business Administration, Logistics, or equivalent required.
- Masters in Engineering, Business Administration, Logistics, or equivalent is a plus.
- Minimum 5+ years of industry experience in relevant process area
- Strong knowledge in relevant sub-processes
- Ability to understand operations, IT applications,
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships within Stryker divisions and geographies
- Ability to consider upstream and downstream process impacts and implications
- Exhibits strong business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Customer service mindset
- Attention to details
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skillsets
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.