OnSite Specialist - Silverdale, WA ( First Shift ) (R449506)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
WHO WE WANT
· Detail-oriented process improver. Critical thinker who naturally sees opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
· Data translator. Highly effective communicator who can transform data findings into recommendations to compose reports and executive level presentations.
· Strategic thinker. Enjoys analyzing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, reporting, or sales opportunities.
· Collaborative partner. Builds and leverages cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
· Analytical problem solver. Goes beyond short-term resolution by identifying root causes, evaluating optimal solutions, and recommending comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
· Goal-oriented developer. Keeps the customer and standards squarely in focus. Delivers safe and robust solutions.
· Servant spirit. Customer satisfaction always priority #1. Professionalism maintained at all times—even in the most stressful situations.
· Manage and care for Customer’s equipment within the Sterile Processing Department (SPD).
· Perform the cleaning, maintenance, and assembly of surgical instrumentation and equipment.
· Use exceptional attention to detail in order to ensure surgeon’s equipment is clean, sterile, functioning properly, and ready for the next case.
· Perform job functions while adhering to all industry and facility-specific standards and safety protocols.
· Understand the unique challenges faced by caregivers to ensure that hospital staff can focus on patient care.
· The ability to provide on-call service, as required, by the medical facility.
· Bachelor's Degree highly preferred.
· SPD experience preferred. IAHCSMM certification ideal.
· Experience and demonstrated success working on a team highly preferred.
· Demonstrated knowledge of anatomy, surgical procedures and techniques preferred.
· Ability to exert up to 50lbs of force occasionally and/or up to 20lbs of force to constantly move objects.
· Ability to remain standing and/or walking for an extended period of time.
· Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office, strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills are essential.
· Excellent time management skills with ability to use independent judgment and critical thinking effectively.
· Maintain professional appearance, productivity, and behaviors required by Stryker and the medical facility.
· Adhere to (HIPPA) and other related patient confidentiality policies and procedures.
· Must have near visual acuity (corrected) color vision, mobility, bending, standing, stooping, and finger dexterity.
· Must be able to observe and correct minute inconsistencies (e.g. in the printed word, product appearance, etc.).
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.