Senior Field Clinical Specialist (Remote) (R449760)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and is dedicated to helping healthcare professionals perform their jobs more efficiently while enhancing patient care. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. We are currently seeking a Senior Field Clinical Specialist to join Stryker’s Medical division based remotely anywhere within the United States.
Who we want
- Self-directed initiators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
- Curious learners. People who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to be ready for what’s next.
- User-focused creators. People who imagine with the user in mind, developing technology that helps change patients’ lives.
What you will do
As a Senior Field Clinical Specialist, you provide clinical, technical product application (end-user) and educational sales support; and in-service training in meeting US Sales customer service and sales objectives. You participate in pre and post-sales activities and provide field clinical support for new and existing products. This is a remote/virtual position that can be located anywhere within the continental United States.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement field product and application in-service training (pre & post-sale).
- Provide differentiation and enhance professionalism in pre-sales presentations to boost value to the customer.
- Provide input for the development of competitive sales strategies, instructional and clinical literature to marketing and R&D.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clinical sites, clinical leaders and healthcare trainers for continued product application and training needs.
- Frequent internal contacts with regional Sales and Service Team members, Clinical Research Department, Corporate Clinical Consultants and Marketing.
- Observe, monitor and report clinical trends and therapies for market development.
- Participate in New Hire Training, clinical and training assessment of proposed products, marketing information, clinical tools and training products.
- Conduct customer, sales and service training programs (in person and virtual) and provide training for customers, Team Members and partners.
- Provide clinical support to customer and perform other related duties as assigned.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum four years of clinical experience
- Ability to work out of a home office with extensive travel requirements; periodically required to work weekends, evenings and nights and travel up to 80%
- AHA ACLS/PALS current or prior provider status required and recommended to be maintained
- Demonstrated skills in healthcare training of adult learners
- Prior experience in presenting, writing and teaching clinical information
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, emergency medicine or EMT-P
- Current RN license or Paramedic
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.