Supplier Quality Assurance Specialist (R450620)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
- Dedicated achievers. Relentless about quality, people who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and system requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
What you will do
As a Supplier Quality Controls Specialist you will work with internal customers to provide technical support for Supplier Controls activities and process improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for the local site(s) execution and maintenance of the electronic systems related to Purchasing Controls.
- Negotiate and execute technical Quality Agreements and Change Control Agreements with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Coordination of ERP systems and Approved Supplier List maintenance regionally.
- Support maintenance of monitoring reports designed for the selection, evaluation, and removal of suppliers from the ASL in order to assure the quality and reliability of the products they supply.
- Work with site and divisional counterparts to complete Corporate Purchasing Controls CAPAs (containment actions, root cause, corrective/preventive action, etc.)
- Support communication tools to internal customers (site/campus/Group level)
- Support Third Party inspection (FDA, Notified Body etc.) and Stryker Corporate audits of the Quality System.
- Consolidation of data/metrics at the site/campus or Group level.
- If you believe that global collaboration and quality go hand in hand, this role is for you. You will influence internal customers in Regulatory, Quality Operations, Procurement, Advanced Operations, and suppliers to align legal and quality requirements, in our journey to ensure a world-class supply base.
What you need
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in a Science; Engineering or related preferred.
- 0+ years’ experience in quality, manufacturing, or working in a highly regulated environment.
- Ability to navigate through PLM, ERP, Trackwise, and other computer software and systems in a high quality, timely, and efficient manner.
- Some travel required (<20%)
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.