Senior Document Control Specialist (R449892)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
What You Will do
Under minimal supervision performs file maintenance and /or updates engineering drawings, operating procedures, engineering change orders, reports and all other regulated/controlled documentation while operating and maintaining the reproduction and documentation system. Also, aid in the release of all controlled documentation by (but not limited to) providing information, solving problems, catching issues, and entering information into various computerized systems. Offer Customer Service to internal customers to meet the business needs.
- Will verify for accurate completion of change requests, and other Design History Documentation in Windchill and legacy document control system.
- Will function as Windchill Administrator by supplying training and support to users as well as assist in Validation of System through upgrades and workflow changes.
- Will input New Part Number Reservations in the Global Item Master system.
- Will maintain the storage and retrieval of all released PPQA and MTR physical binders both in house and with the storage facility.
- Will maintain the storage and retrieval of all DHR, labels, literature, labels, and other documentation both in house and with the storage facility.
- Will maintain and review consistency checks for eDHF project numbers.
- Will perform updates and assistance to users of the Labelview Computer system and Prysm to maintain accurate On Demand Labels.
- Will identify and implement department process improvement projects.
- Will coordinate with the Change Management Team to prioritize change requests based on business needs.
- Will assist with Validation and testing of Change Management Process with the Change Management Team when changes are needed.
- Will train users on various systems and processes as needed.
- Will handle direct Customer Service with walkup customers to answer questions and/or get documentation as needed.
- Will assist in retrieving documentation during internal and external audits.
- Will assist in training new employees.
- Will assist with special projects as assigned by Manager.
- Will maintain and order supplies necessary for department.
- In absence of Manager will take on the responsibility in prioritizing of Document Control workload to meet customer’s needs.
- In absence of Manager will take on the responsibility of handling customers request for reprioritizing work and support for ongoing projects.
- What we want
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years relevant experience required.
- Basic understanding of software skills preferred.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.