Device Management Specialist – Milwaukee, WI/Northern IL (R453935)
- Provides clinical support by managing all relevant Stryker Communications equipment across multiple facilities within a health system.
- Provides OR Support for Studio 3 and DataMediatOR.
- Coordinates and assists IT and OR management for future Studio 3 and DataMediatOR implementation and go-live.
- Communicate and implement training/education plans with existing customers.
- Assist with opening and closing of troubleshooting tickets.
- Act as a liaison for other end users, IT and Stryker.
- Attend weekly calls and assist the project manager.
- Anticipates related device and support needs of the hospital facility.
- Is responsible for trouble-shooting and maintaining Stryker equipment and related devices.
- Works with surgeons, O.R. personnel, biomedical, IT and all other related personnel.
- Provide physicians and OR personnel with education on new and current products.
- Must be able to accurately and honestly record and report data metrics related to all specific job functions on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date account information to ensure continuous high levels of service at the account.
- Analyze and resolve both routine and non-routine product issues expediently using independent judgment.
- The ability to provide on-call services, as required, by the medical facility within designated territory.
- Adheres to all Stryker and medical facility policies, standards and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Associate’s Degree or equivalent certifications preferred.
- Operating Room experience and demonstrated knowledge of anatomy, surgical procedures and techniques preferred.
- Ability to exert up to 50lbs of force occasionally and/or up to 20lbs of force to constantly move objects.
- Ability to remain standing and/or walking for an extended period of time.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office, strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills are essential.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to use independent judgment and critical thinking effectively.
- Must be able to explain and generate detailed guidelines and procedures.
- Maintain professional appearance, work ethic, and attitude required by Stryker and the medical facility.
- Adhere to (HIPAA) and other related patient confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Must have near visual acuity (corrected) color vision, mobility, bending, standing, stooping, and finger dexterity.
- Must be able to observe and correct minute inconsistencies (e.g. in the printed word, product appearance, etc.).
- Must have basic knowledge of video signal forms, ex. DVI, SVID, SDI, VGA, Fiber, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent equipment problem-solving skills.
- Overnight travel required: 10%
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.