Cloud, AL/ML, Data Specialist/Lead Application Architect - DAS Consulting (40071)
- Develop, support and maintain applications and technology solutions.
- Ensure that all development efforts meet or exceed client expectations. Applications should meet requirements of scope, functionality, and time and adhere to all defined and agreed upon standards.
- Become familiar with development tools, testing tools, methodologies and processes.
- Encourage collaborative efforts and camaraderie with on-shore and off-shore team members.
- Demonstrate a strong working understanding of the industry best standards in software development and version controlling.
- Ensure the quality and low bug rates of code released into production.
- Assist the Technical Lead with project team duties as required.
- Be part of product team and work under the direction of Architect.
- Work on agile projects, participate in daily SCRUM calls and provide task updates.
- Develop supporting and other materials, as required.
- Develop and maintain internal project documentation.
At Deloitte, Shared Services center improves overall efficiency and control while giving every business unit access to the company's best and brightest resources. It is also lets business units focus on what really matters - satisfying customers and developing new products and services to sustain competitive advantage.
A shared services center is a simple concept, but making it work is anything but easy. It involves consolidating and standardizing a wildly diverse collection of systems, processes, and functions. And if requires a high degree of cooperation among business units that generally are not accustomed to working together - with people who do not necessarily want to change.
Deloitte Application Studio is an integral part of the Information Technology Services group. The principle focus of this organization is the development and maintenance of technology solutions that e-enable the delivery of Function and Marketplace Services and Management Information Systems.
DAS develops and maintains solutions built on varied technologies like SAP, Microsoft, Lotus Notes Dominos and Essbase. DAS has various groups which provide the best of the breed solutions to the clients by following a streamlined system development methodology. DAS comprises of groups like Usability, Application Architecture, Development and Quality Assurance and Performance
- Educational Qualification: MCA, MSc. IT, MBA, M.Tech, Engineering, BCA, BSc Comp
- Good analytical skills to understand the requirements and lead the team for removing technical roadblocks and also perform hands on coding
- Soft skills needed: Self-starter, proactive, approachable, solution oriented, team player
- Good knowledge or working experience in Agile projects
- Work experience in designing modules, estimation, task management for self and team
- Strong trouble shooting skills to resolve the technical skills.
- Very Strong SQL Server (includes working with DML, DDL, Stored procedures,)
- Strong in services development and hosting for WCF, ASP.NET Web API.
- Design and Develop high performance, scalable and secure cloud native application with .NET and Microsoft Azure PAAS Services
- Used Application Blocks like logging, exception handling, etc.
- Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- Git Version Control Process
- Implement Domain Driven Design, Micro-services, APIs and Web Apps
- Use Cloud design best practices and patterns to build highly scalable solutions
- Leverage Azure storage and messaging services such as Service Bus Topics, Event Hubs, Azure Blob and Table Storage, Azure SQL and Cosmos DB
- Integrate Identity management and modern authentication and authorization protocols using Azure Active Directory etc;
- Implement Serverless Functions and Logic Apps for event driven processes and integrations
- Use Azure API Management as an API Gateway and perform
- Awareness on Application migration to Azure cloud environments
- Containerization, micro service development on Azure is preferred.,
- Proven experience on Azure App service, Mobile Apps, API, Functions, Azure Authentication, Access Control, Security, Monitoring and Logging, Azure WebJobs, Services etc;
- Ability to travel up to 10% is required (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Cloud Design Patterns CQRS, Event Sourcing, Valet Key, etc.
- Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- API Design, REST Concepts
- MSTest, Jasmine is a plus
- Angular JS is a plus
- DevOps and Agile methodologies in a large team; e.g. Cloud and Distributed Computing technologies as Azure Pipelines, Azure Machine Learning, Azure Data Storage and Data Lake; at the data tier the work required usage of SQL and NoSQL systems
- Total: 2 to 6 years
- Relevant: 1 to 2 years