OnSite Specialist - Milwaukee, WI (R452128)
- Provides clinical surgical support by managing all relevant equipment.
- Anticipates related device needs of the O.R. staff and surgeon during surgical procedures.
- Is responsible for trouble-shooting and maintaining Stryker equipment and or other related devices.
- Works with surgeons, O.R. personnel, central processing, biomedical and all other related personnel.
- Maintains knowledge base of equipment and disposable products through Stryker education training programs.
- Provide physicians and OR personnel with information on new and current products.
- Accurately records and reports all surgical procedure information.
- Adheres to all Stryker and medical facility policies, standards and procedures.
- Must be able to analyze and resolve both routine and non-routine product issues expediently using independent judgment.
- The ability to provide on-call services, as required, by the medical facility.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent certifications required, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Operating Room experience and demonstrated knowledge of anatomy, surgical procedures and techniques highly preferred.
- Experience and demonstrated success working on a team highly preferred.
- Ability to exert up to 50lbs of force occasionally and/or up to 20lbs of force to constantly move objects.
- Ability to remain standing and/or walking for an extended period of time.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office, strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills are essential.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to use independent judgment and critical thinking effectively. Must be able to explain and generate detailed guidelines and procedures.
- Maintain professional appearance, work ethic, and attitude required by Stryker and the medical facility.
- Adhere to (HIPPA) and other related patient confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Must have near visual acuity (corrected) color vision, mobility, bending, standing, stooping, and finger dexterity.
- Must be able to observe and correct minute inconsistencies (e.g. in the printed word, product appearance, etc.).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.