Field Operations Specialist - West - Sustainability Solutions (R454422)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Support daily operations within their respective area with a specific focus on account coverage and supporting new
business opportunities within Stryker Sustainability Solutions, including new account implementations, collection
expansion, administrative leave, PTO, sick time coverage, performs collection assessments and customer educational
· Provides account coverage to ensure uninterrupted customer service and consistent collections.
· Coordinates with Service Managers, Regional Service Supervisors, and Sales team for operations, planning, and
· Provides Service Leadership with account-level information and feedback by utilizing collection assessments.
· Supports projects and continuous improvement initiatives with the Service Enablement Manager.
· Supports the implementation of new customer accounts and product line expansion.
· Ensures effective patient, surgical and vascular care collections as related to Stryker Sustainability Solutions.
· Responsible for documenting and maintaining Stryker Sustainability Solutions equipment, shipping items, and
· Effectively builds and maintains relationships and trust in both new and existing accounts.
· Interacts with staff, OR personnel, Supply Chain, EVS, Sales Reps, O.R. Management, facility champions, Hospital
Administration, and other Stryker employees, stakeholders and partners.
· Adheres to all policies and procedures put forth in the sales code of conduct and Stryker Employee Handbook.
· Communicates injuries, reportable occurrences, and performance related feedback.
· Medium work: Exerting up to 60 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
· Must have near visual acuity (corrected) color vision, mobility, bending, standing, stooping, and finger dexterity.
· Must be able to effectively use computer programs ( e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Power BI and Power Point).
· Must be able to communicate telephonically.
· Must be able to use common office equipment (e.g. calculator, PC, fax machine, etc.).
· Effectively and efficiently work in high stress and conflict situations.
· Ability to simultaneously address multiple complex problems.
· Work as an integral part of a team.
· Ability to interact appropriately with a variety of individuals including customers and internal partners.
· Must be able to analyze and resolve non-routine product issues using independent judgment.
· Sustainability Service background preferred
· Basic knowledge of Stryker Sustainability Solutions products and programs
· Excellent Leadership, Organization, and Analytical skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Demonstrates professional work ethic and attitude at all times.
· Respects patient confidentiality.
· Up to 80% overnight travel required
· Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) in a related field preferred.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.