API/Micro-Services Engineer/Architect - Specialist Master (40509)
- 8 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 5+ years of experience providing end-to-end integration solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services
- Experience with identifying API from business processes design and implementing API using latest and emerging technology
- Working knowledge of one of the API/Micro-services platform such as Amazon AWS, Google Apigee, IBM API Connect, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, Dell Boomi, Node.js, or similar platforms on projects
- Working knowledge of API design and development on the Cloud as well as on-premises environments
- Working knowledge of API security certification, authentication, authorization, IP security setup, and end point configuration
- Working knowledge of cloud native API such as Amazon API, Pivotal API or similar products
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services(AWS) and APIs.
- Experience in comparative analysis of different API products available in the market
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- API Design and Development
- Certification in one API product
- Experience in planning and managing Technology Integration development- lifecycle processes.
- Experience in technology evaluation, scalability analysis and tool selection efforts for Technology Integration projects.
- Provide leadership across small teams, in a collaborative environment, build consensus amongst the project team members
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.