Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
API/Micro-Services Engineer/Architect - Specialist Master (40509)
API/Micro-services Engineer / Architect - Specialist Master
Are you someone who likes to tackle complex technical challenges? As a Specialist Master at Deloitte you can help create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. A Specialist Master gains exposure to multiple industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP.
Work you'll do
A Deloitte Consulting's technology professional helps clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues.
As an API/Micro-services Engineer/Specialist Master you will implement and deploy API solutions while demonstrating expertise in a number of areas including cloud computing, API design and development, Public and Private API design and development, cloud messaging, ground-to-cloud connectivity, highly scalable distributed systems.
CBO Cloud Engineering Team
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
- 8 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 5+ years of experience providing end-to-end integration solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services
- Experience with identifying API from business processes design and implementing API using latest and emerging technology
- Working knowledge of one of the API/Micro-services platform such as Amazon AWS, Google Apigee, IBM API Connect, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, Dell Boomi, Node.js, or similar platforms on projects
- Working knowledge of API design and development on the Cloud as well as on-premises environments
- Working knowledge of API security certification, authentication, authorization, IP security setup, and end point configuration
- Working knowledge of cloud native API such as Amazon API, Pivotal API or similar products
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services(AWS) and APIs.
- Experience in comparative analysis of different API products available in the market
- Travel up to 50%
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- API Design and Development
- Certification in one API product
- Experience in planning and managing Technology Integration development- lifecycle processes.
- Experience in technology evaluation, scalability analysis and tool selection efforts for Technology Integration projects.
- Provide leadership across small teams, in a collaborative environment, build consensus amongst the project team members